While today any origin cat can learn whatever Purrfession they want, this wasn’t always so. Ancient scrolls speak of a time long ago when the KittyVerse realms were divided by war. Each realm championed their own Purrfession as the only way to battle and sought to convert all other realms to this way. After years of strife, the KittyBattles Masters began to grow worried – should one realm fully conquer another, that Purrfessional knowledge may be lost forever. So gathered high on Mt. Catlympus, the KittyBattles Masters came up with a solution. If they scattered the Purrfessional knowledge throughout all the realms, no Purrfession would ever be lost. This meant months of training until each had fully mastered every Purrfession. Returning to their respective realms, they began teaching these Purrfessions to any kitten that was willing to learn. Now the choice of Purrfession is up to each individual kitty! What will your kitten choose?
Purrfession Skills: The Breakdown
- Level 1 Two skills are learned by default.
- Level 5 Choose between two new skills.
- Level 10 Choose between two Ultimate skills.
- Level 15 Learn the final (for now) passive Mastery skill.
WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Originally from the Purrsian Gulf, these seafaring kitties can be seen roaming across the KittyBattles realms, drinking grog and searching for treasure.
A swashbuckling kitty by trade, these kittens have a penchant for close quarters combat.
Pirate’s Skill Set
- Cutlass – Arrr. Standard Attack. (Level 1)
- Parley -. Let’s talk this over +5 Health to self. (Level 1)
- Musket – Take aim. 1.25x Attack. 1.5x Cooldown. (Level 5)
- Jig – Raise your spirits! – Gives +1 Defense to an ally. 1.5 Cooldown. (Level 5)
- Canon – (Ultimate) Ready. Aim. Fire. 2x Attack. 3x Cooldown. (Level 10)
- Grog – (Ultimate) Bottoms’ up! +2 Attack to self. 3x Cooldown. (Level 10)
- Treasure – (Passive) Gives team +1 Attack (Level 15)
The kingdom of Pawlaska have sent their princesses far and wide throughout the KittyVerse to champion for the Arctic realm.
Be careful, you’ll find these cunning kitties are more like Aria than Sansa Stark.
Princess’s Skill Set
- Tiara – Not just for looks! Standard Attack. (Level 1)
- Charm – You’re so pretty. -1 Defense to a single enemy. (Level 1)
- Flower – Flower Power! 1.25x Attack. 1.5x Cooldown. (Level 5)
- Mirror – Heal a teammate for +10 Health. 1.5x Cooldown. (Level 5)
- Potion – (Ultimate) Love Potion #9. Heal one member of your team for 20 Health. 3x Cooldown. (Level 10)
- Glitter – (Ultimate) Toss a glitter bomb at the enemy team. -2 Attack to an enemy. 3x Cooldown. (Level 10)
- Twinkle – (Passive) Twinkle twinkle little star. Gives team +1 Defense. (Level 15)
They built this city… they built Mew York City on Rock and Roll!
Kitty rockstar legends include Paw McCartney, Slash and Flea, and these kitties use their electric guitar power chords to blow their enemies away.
Rockstar’s Skill Set
- Guitar – Power chords! Standard attack. (Level 1)
- Headbang – Tighten your headband. +1 Attack Damage. (Level 1)
- Roadie – Drop a speaker on ‘em. 1.25x Attack. 1.5x Cooldown. (Level 5)
- Lights – In the spotlight. +10 Health to self. 1.5x Cooldown. (Level 5)
- Groupies – (Ultimate) Mosh pit! +2 Defense to an ally.. 3x Cooldown. (Level 10)
- Mohawk – (Ultimate) This thing has pointy spikes. 2x Attack. 3x Cooldown. (Level 10)
- Fireworks – (Passive) -1 Defense to entire enemy team. (Level 15)